UIN - CIPD Level 5 - Help!

Hi All,

I'm currently on UIN and struggling! I'm studying with Avado and my tutor hasn't been the best at guiding me so far just telling me to watch cohorts - I'm struggling to think of a question with data I can show. I don't work in HR and I work in a small company of 10 so internal data is not an option.

I had 2 thoughts which were ' Can enhanced employee benefits improve staff retention at organisation X ' or ' Should organisation X change their employee benefits post covid 19'

Are these too broad of a question? In my introduction, I need to include a graph but I'm struggling to determine where I get that and what it should look like. 

I tried to google re the first question but I couldn't find any articles relating to it. It was all focusing on the cost of employee benefits and that wasn't so relevant.

Can anyone help suggest another topic or potentially guide me on these?

Thanks! 

• I think they are both too broad. I did this assignment a short while ago and decided that my company needs to look at our increasing absence rates from a mental health point of view and how to improve them: with covid related references. All stats were made up as I am not working right now, but loosely based on my last company. There are also lots of reports and research on the subjects too that were easy to find.
  • Hey Alice, they are not broad. Drop your email I send you some guidelines