Employment Law vs Learning and Development

I have over 3 years' experience in Internal HR Functions. I've gone from Administrator to Co-ordinator to Advisor in a range of businesses. I have completed a Business Degree, Level 3 & Level 5 CIPD qualifications. I currently work for a HR Consultancy within the Internal HR team as a HR Advisor and have had two opportunities open up to me:

One is to be on a Development Programme to become and Employment Law Consultant to ultimately service clients, giving them HR and Employment Law advice. I know that it will be demanding but the exposure to Employment Law and industries will be great. After a 6 month probation period they will also be enrolling me onto Level 7 CIPD and providing me with support.

The second is actually overseeing the Development Programme alongside the Programme Manager.  This role would be working with individuals on the development programme to ensure that they are on track and where they need to be. It could lead to more aspects of coaching and development and working with a range of people within the business to enable people to develop and be their best. I see this as a step into Learning and Development.

Both are great opportunities but I am really stuck on where I should take the next steps in my career so I would appreciate any advice, input and experience to help influence my direction of thought.