CIPD Level 5 managing and coordinating HR summative help!

I am trying to tackle the summative assessment for managing and coordinating the HR Function module. As part of it I need to select an article to evaluate but the article must identify and evaluate research evidence linking HR practices with positive organisational outcomes.... Has anyone done this assignment that could advise the article they used or has anyone got any good suggestions? really struggling with this one! thanks
  • It's a while since I did this one but I had a look for good sources of HR articles like People Management or some of the journals available via the CIPD. I eventually picked one on Mental Health that referenced a survey and similar previous research and was explicit about changes that were made in specific case study organisations so I could reflect and evaluate.

Reading your question back our brief was to find an article that had research evidence linking HR practices with positive outcomes. We then had to identify and evaluate the research referenced in the article. This is slightly different to your needing an article that identifies and evaluates research eveidence.

I would still suggest mental health is a good topic to look at though as there has been a lot of work done in that area.

Good luck.
  • Hi Ashleigh, Share your email address I send you some of the articles that you can use.
  • Hi Mike, that would be great! a.tooby@hotmail.co.uk Thank you