CIPD Level 7

Can i please ask, i am currently studying with AVADO level 5 which i will be finishing in April 2021. I would like to do level 7 has anyone just recently completed this level and can give me some advice on how challenging it was, does it have a lot of research questions, do i have to do my own research. I wasn't keen on the 2 research questions i had on level 5. i would like to do this level online and not have to go to university. Thank you any replies michele 

• Hey Michele,

I completed Level 5 last year and started Level 7 this year which I am now half way through.

I actually chose to study with a local HR College (Chrysos) who i've studied both Level 3 and 5 with previously. however due to the Pandemic its all been online which in all honesty hasn't been too bad and I would recommend them if your looking for a supportive provider.

The thing that put my off Level 7 was exams, I'm just not exam savvy however, after speaking to the College they advised me depending on what units you choose to make up your credits depends whether you do exams or not . . . so I chose four units which do not entail me taking any exams!

I have completed two of the four units since April this year, I won't lie it is a step up in terms of research and requirements etc but if I can do it . . . anyone can!

I get 3 months to complete a unit so its not too bad.

If you need anymore info let me know :)
  • In reply to Kimberley:

Great