5DER = LOST !!!!

Hi There

Can anyone point me in the right direction with the above

Having spent year in the private sector and having to write about something that is generally considered to only apply to public sector is beginning to worry me, I have absolutely idea where to start with this and its my last module

Firstly i have to chose a conflict that has resulted in industrial action - NO idea !

I have literally switched off to it but it will be due soon and i honestly dont know where to start

• Hi Cliff
    I wrote about the junior doctors strike but there are others you can choose from e.g. London Underground or Southern Rail disputes. There is a lot of information online. I would look at several of them to get a feel and understanding and then choose one.

Read as much information on the dispute as you can find and pick one that interests you the most.

Hope this helps

Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Thank you Lisa. I have managed to get through most of these without too much of a problem until i got this one, its really knocked my confidence and i'm struggling to start it but ill have a read and see what i can come up with - Thanks again
  • Once you have chosen the example, what do you have to do with it?

I have been watching "Thatcher: A Very British Revolution" and the police cavalry charging the miners at the Battle of Orgreve - amazing stuff.