level 7 exams

Hello 

I was wondering how do you find the time in between assignments and exams, considering that exams are only sat 3 times a year, and need to be booked in advance. 

As a professional working full time, with 4 year old kid, I'm just trying to figure out how to manage the time as its my dream to complete this qualification !! :) 

Many thanks in advance 

Monika

• Good morning Monika

I studied my L3, L5 and L7 as a single parent with my son finishing primary school as i finally finished my L7; so i hope can offer some advice.
    Its hard! But your dream to complete the qualification will be your motivation to get through it. I had to be really organised to maximise study time v life. For instance, if my son had a swimming lesson, study went with me. I even remember him playing for a local football team, so during his training sessions, i'd sit in the car with a head touch on, reading/writing/whatever. When cooking tea, i'd have a podcast on-especially round my HRC exam time. I'd do the ironing on a sunday AM watching the sunday political programs - again helps with HRC. Once he was in bed i'd normally manage a couple of hours study. My son would sometimes moan that mum is studying again. But looking back he can't remember those occasions. He remembers how hard mum studied, realising he needs to study hard now and you have to put in effort (mum words,), he remembers the happy dinners out, treats when i successfully passed an assignment, he remembers me taking him to London for my graduation (everyone else took partners, i took my biggest supporter) and seeing School of Rock.
    Your determination to pass will get you through it. You have to make sacrifices but its worth it.
    Good luck and i hope to see on here you have passed in the future.