employment law level 7 assigment

Hello all

What structure are you using for employment law level 7 assigment

For the first 2 questions, I was thinking I will bullet point each person, and summarise all employment law relevant cases for that person (following point 1 of specification" and  give one case example for each person, summarise everything briefly, and give small advice to management on how to handle this 

Last question, Question 3, I will generally advise following the : 

point 2 of specification "Advise colleagues about significant legal implications of decisions, plans or proposals in the employment field2

point3 of specification "Advise about the appropriate action that should be taken in workplace scenarios where employment regulation applies"

point 5 of specification " Know how to keep their knowledge of developments in employment law up to date and advise about the impact of these developments on employment policy and practice in their organisations" 

In this way, all specification points should be covered, and hopefully, answers should make sense. 

I am also assuming that Question 3 will require more word count 

Do you have any advice on this, any structure you are using or have used and word count for each question? 

Many thanks in advance 

Monika