Offer of free help where I can

Hi everyone

I posted the below message in the CIPD LinkedIn Group and have had 2 people contact me asking if I can proof read for them which is great but I want to also put the same offer out to everyone on here too.....

My temporary contract role as HR Manager ended in November last year and I took time out for Xmas. In the New Year I completed my Level 5 Diploma and started to look for my next exciting role. Just as the job market started to pick up, Covid-19 has hit us all and the jobs have dried up for now.

I offered myself to support new students in their journey and although I am happily helping many students this way, I have a lot of spare time on my hands whilst still searching for a job.

If anyone needs any help with proof reading, typing, administration or HR tasks, please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to assist (for free obviously). Oh and I can speak, write and read Spanish too

Please get in touch if I can help.  You would be doing me a huge favour as I need to keep busy whilst searching for my (elusive) next job role.  Email is lisa.hodgkiss1968@gmail.com.

Lisa

• Hi Lisa, thank you
  • What a lovely gesture Lisa!!
    In that spirit may I offer you some support? We have something we call a Respect Review and basically this is a review of your CV to ensure that it is as sparkly as it can be!
    We find that people often are too modest and do not make the most of their achievemenrs!
    Please go to www.cullenscholefield.com then click at the top on the button that says Career Review.
    It is our way of giving back! Just as you have!
    Good luck
  • In reply to Maureen Scholefield:

Thank you Maureen. That is a lovely gesture. I will do that today x
  • In reply to Lisa:

Great - take care and keep safe!
  • In reply to Maureen Scholefield:

Hi Maureen
    I have just uploaded my CV. Thank you again. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Lisa
  • Hi Lisa

I must say you are an amazing soul. Taking your time out to help those who need. I have been reading through discussions and must say you and Maureen Scholefield been helping loads of students with their study which is great. I have just started my level 5 diploma, very overwhelmed. I just need some guidance, advise on how should i finish my studies. In regards to course work/study material etc. I would be greatly thankful to you both if you can help me out with this. My email is mr_jsandhu@hotmail.com. I can also provide you with my phone number if its easier and quicker to contact.

Thank you so much for your help. Looking forward to your reply.
  • In reply to Jaskaran Singh :

Hi
    I have sent the guides to you. Thank you for your lovely words.
    Lisa
  • In reply to Jaskaran Singh :

Thank you for your kind words! I have sent you an eMail.
    Good luck with your studies!