CIPD Level 5

Could someone at the CIPD please advise if there is an opportunity to register to study online for level 5 during this time?  What are the options please?

(Asking on behalf someone else, I did mine back way back in the day).

• Hi Tann
    I am not a CIPD employee but I do know that there are CIPD centres that provide online courses or alternatively supported distance learning with a personal tutor using Skype, Zoom or similar platforms. The CIPD's qualification finder is the place to find these providers.
    nmj.cipd.co.uk/.../IDHRM2
    I would be happy for the individual to contact me for more information.
    Jill
  • In reply to Jill Nother:

Thanks Jill. I'll pass your details to my daughter. She was more wondering if any of the face-to-face offerings from universities etc may be converted to online offerings currently. Thank you
  • In reply to Tann:

Hi Tann
    You are welcome. That may well happen but some centres are already set up to deliver the qualifications via virtual face to face! Happy to help demystify.
  • Hi Tann,

I've just started my level 5 with MOL - they offer both remote and blended learning (where you get one classroom session per module). They've moved everyone to remote at the moment and we join via webex - so far its been good!
    I completed my Level 3 with Avado and that was completely remote.

There are lots of other providers which offer remote training too (ICS, DPG etc) so worth having a look around.

Hope this helps.
    Sarah
  • Hi Tann, Acacia Learning are running a Live Online option either for the whole course or your daughter can switch into the classroom when that's an option again - acacialearning.co.uk/.../. Hope your daughter finds the right option for her.

• In reply to Sarah:

Hi Sarah,

Would you recommend MOL as a training provider? Like you, I also completed by Level 3 with Avado and found that complete remote learning was not for me! Does the one classroom session per module help? I'm looking to start my Level 5 ASAP so I can get through it during isolation but am conscious that I would like blended learning if possible.

Thanks,

Francesca
  • In reply to Francesca:

Hi Francesca
    We offer supported distance learning, which is meetings with a personal tutor (via Zoom or Skype atm) plus your own online course folder. Do contact me if you would like more information
    Jill
  • Hi Tan,
    I'm completing my level 5 online with Avado. The course material is great and really easy to follow. You can enrol at different times through the year so don't need to wait for the academic year to begin.