CIPD Level 7

hi is there someone who has completed level 7. I am studying currently and looking for some help and guidance thanks
  • that's great Steve thank you.but Im not getting notifications. can you check tht Laura and Kim I m looking forward for help from others who have completed it.
  • I’ve just signed up for the L7 Diploma. I therefore can’t offer any help as I’ve only had a quick look through the program but I’d be happy to connect with others who are also doing L7. I’m on LinkedIn: JaneRapin
  • here is my LinkedIn profile www.linkedin.com/.../fazilanoor I would like to connect with others too
  • In reply to Fazila:

Hi Fazila, I’ve just completed the ODD module and it was more complex then the previous two. I’m expecting to have to resubmit!
  • In reply to Alexandra:

Hi, has anyone done the MER LEVEL 7 assignment? I am unsure on what the question is actually asking?
  • In reply to Dana:

Hi Dana, I have just read chapter 2 and 3 in the 'Developing Business skills for Leadership' book and these both focus on formats, writing style and much more. This module (Business skills) is the 5th module in the HRD, but I now wish I had read these two chapters first! Lots of great tips on many areas on essential and practical skills for study.
  • In reply to Fazila:

Which subject is ODD?
    Im currently struggling on the assessments too but trying to complete employment law right now. Happy to discuss further: priya_t@hotmail.com