Level 7 module assignment help!

Hi  - I have started to study the level 7 diploma through ICS.  It is a few years since I completed my level 5 and I am struggling with how to approach the assignment for the ODD module.  I have tried contacting the tutor but not having much look with the ICS portal - in hindsight I probably should have completed through a classroom based provider.  I was wondering if anyone had found any useful resources to help with structuring reports/assignments and if there are tutors you can hire to meet with face to face to support with the study? 

• Hi Matthew,

I am currently completing year 2 of the level 7. Could you explain a bit more about the ODD module?
  • Hello Matthew I am struggling with same module. I have read a lot but still at zero progress with summative. Please contact me on fazilan.ansari@gmail.com if you like to connect and discuss
  • hello Bryanna, It would be kind if you help mw with ODD summative
  • Have you seen the resources section on the ICS portal? There’s a doc that sets out how to structure the reports. I’ve only just signed up to L7 with ICS but the tutor advised that I check that out.
  • In reply to Jane:

Hi Jane
    I have report structure and as I mentioned I have worked on formatives. The case study for summative is too complex. I am trying to extract data for analysis as initial step. Only then I will be able work on strategies.