HR Level 3 Support Apprentice

Hello

We have an amazing Apprentice in our HR team at the moment, finishing her apprenticeship in August after 2 years and also working to obtain her Level 3 HR Support qualification via CIPD.

We are eager to offer the same opportunity to someone else going forward but we have not been overly impressed by her training providers to date. Can anyone recommend a provider that offers this qualification as part of the HR apprenticeship?

Many thanks

Zoe

• Hi Zoe
    Can I ask where your company are based? I work for a local college in a West London borough if this helps?
  • In reply to Candice:

Hi Candice.
    We are in Central London.
    Thanks
    Zoe
  • In reply to Zoe:

Hi Zoe,
    I work for HCUC in the Apprenticeships team, I manage the HR apprenticeships L3 and L5. We have delivered these since 2018 and our first cohort have successfully passed their EPA. Happy to discuss further. You can find me on LinkedIn.
  • In reply to Candice:

Thank you Candice I will message you.
  • Hi Zoe, Acacia Learning have been delivering CIPD programmes for the past 13 years and we have a really good reputation in the sector. Give us a call on 0208 239 1323 or email courses@acacialearning.co.uk and we'll talk you through our approach to apprenticeships. You can also find out more about our CIPD accredited apprenticeships here: acacialearning.co.uk/.../

Good luck with your search, Rachel