recommendation for psychometric test course

hello all I hope whoever is reading this message is keeping safe I was wondering if anyone could recommend a psychometric test course for me to take I'm considering to grow in recruitment side of HR and maybe a certification in such skillset be handy any recommendations? I'm open to long term commitment, so long as it's internationally recognized thank you for your time pls stay safe and stay at home
  • Hi there, I’d recommend Thomas international. By far the best and most accurate I’ve used.
  • Hi Asma

These may be what you're seeking

ptc.bps.org.uk/.../about-bps-qualifications-test-use

Oodles of potential providers out there. Not sure how it is these days, but one I used for an in-house course years ago was planning on providing one via distance learning, so unless things have changed that route should be possible too.
  • Hi try Saville-
    Cheers
  • Hi Asma, PSI www.psionline.com/.../, provides training for the Assistant Test User, Test User Occupational, Ability and Test User Occupational, Personality certification awarded by the British Psychological Society. The support provided by PSI is very good. For example, if you should have any challenges interpreting a psychometric test after you have administered it , there are Occupational Psychologists at PSI who will provide advice and guidance. I use the 16 pf psychometric test for recruitment and selection purposes. I find it easy to administer the tests from PSi's platform and I like that after the training I get additional support. After you have successfully completed the in-house training from PSI you will have some post-course work to submit. PSI will then review and send your submission to the British Psychological Society. The certification you receive is recognised. Once you receive the certification (TUOA and TUOP) you can request to have the Euro Test User - Occupational certification. Best wishes in your pursuit to enhance your skills in recruitment and selection.
  • Hi Asma, welcome to the communities. In addition to the excellent advice already provided here's a couple of other things to consider:
    - please have a look through this forum for previous threads as this topic comes up quite frequently
    - you may also (as David has suggested) want to contact the British Psychological Society for some guidance
    - bear in mind that any individuals handling psychometric testing will first need to be Level A qualified (Level B for personality testing) so you may like to look at appropriate training providers. The BPS may also be able to guide you on this as they most probably would expect the Level A qualification to be supplied by a suitably recognised organisation.
  • In reply to Clare Marie:

Hi Clare, I like the advice you have given to Asma. There is a list of training providers on the BPS site at this link. (ptc.bps.org.uk/.../find-training-course-bps). However, Level A and Level B are no longer used and have been replaced by the following: Assistant Test User; TUOA ; TUOP, - the new BPS qualifications for Occupational Testing at that level. I hope this helps.

• In reply to Donna:

Ah,many thanks Donna, I'm a bit behind but no longer thanks to you! :-)