Experienced assessment route chartered level.

Hi I am currently at associate level and have been working in standalone HR role for the last 4yrs. I have just booked my pre assessment call for March to try and gain chartered membership... Does anyone have any experience or advice, success rate? My company are willing to pay for it but I’m concerned what if I don’t pass. Many Thanks Lucy
  • Hi Lucy, I had my pre assessment call last week. I’d prepared my examples but it was pretty intense! On reflection I think the structure of my answers could have been clearer. If you do proceed, would you be interested in setting up a study group?
  • Hi Lucy,

I first did a pre assessment call over 12 months ago and they told me I was not ready and gave me some tips regarding being more strategic and looking at business impact.

I have now successfully completed the pre assessment and today been given access to the portal to start my 8 weeks assessment!

Looks like there is a lot of work so quite nervous about the success rate myself and what level of detail they are looking for in answers etc.

Thanks Jenny
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

3 Mar, 2020 10:57

In reply to Jenny Stockton-Pugh:

Some links to previous discussions here.

I see you posted on that thread, Jenny... so may have already had a look!