Anyone selling Level 7 books?

Hi

I'm struggling to find affordable second-hand Level 7 textbooks - anyone got any for sale?

Thanks

• Please see attached Fiona - PM me if interested - they are not the latest editions but £7.00 + postage at actual cost will buy both

• In reply to David:

Thanks David, I have PM'd you.
  • Hi Fiona, I have all mine on a shelf gathering dust. They are about 4 years old so might be slightly older additions. Is there any particular one you need? I'd be happy to send a couple for cost of postage.
  • In reply to Claire:

Hi Claire - That's very kind of you, thank you.
    I'm not sure which specific books as yet as I've only just signed up for the course, but I'm starting with the Resourcing and Talent Management module, so if you have anything for that I would really appreciate it.

I'm also doing:
    HRM in context
    Leading, Managing and Developing People
    Investigating a Business issue from Hr perspective
    Developing skills for Business Leadership
    Resourcing and talent management
    Managing ER
    Reward Management
    Leadership and Management Development

thank you
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona
    I have the Developing Skills for Business Leadership latest edition, I'm happy to send it to you for cost of postage - PM me if you're interested.
  • In reply to Sophie Haselton:

That would be brilliant, thank you. I can't seem to find you to PM you though. Could you PM me and I'll reply
  • In reply to Fiona:

Thanks David, these arrived today.
  • In reply to Fiona:

Hi Fiona,

Do you still need any books?

Thanks,
    Eva
  • In reply to Ewelina:

Hi Eva, I am interested in CIPD book. What books do you have to sell? And the price?
    Kind Regards
    Sandra
  • In reply to Sandra:

Hi Sandra,
    This is what I've got left.
    Resourcing and Talent Management (S. Taylor) - not sure what edition it is. I will check when I get home from work.
    People and Organisational Development (H. Francis, L. Holbeche)
    Research Methods in HRM (Valerie Anderson)
    Selling for £8.00 each plus postage.
    Thanks,
    Eva