Level 7 CIPD Diploma - MOL Learn

Hi All, 

My 2 pence, 

I have been mulling this over for a while now, factoring in work/home-life balance, costs and various other factors and decided to contact a few companies all of which you most likely know, and i found MOL Learn to be most helpful and overall cost effective. When i called them i spoke to a qualifications adviser who asked me not just when i was ready to start and how i wanted to pay!  But, asked me about my history in HR, experience, previous academic qualification and so on.  Then walked me though the various blended learning options they have like workshops/live online options and then went on to explain the level of support that you receive from the tutors and support staff. As we all know level 7 diploma is a costly thing to fund yourself if you dont have the backing of your company, but these guys went through in detail about the payment plans they offer and didn't seem pushy in anyway. I really felt they had my best interest at heart and i have signed up to the level 7 diploma with them starting in April 2020 ( i missed the Jan start date). Great first impression and seem like a great company. I feel confident in my choice and now i feel i am on the road to become a BP.  

https://www.mollearn.com/cipd-qualification-human-resources-courses-online

• Good luck John. I did all of my CIPD qualifications via MOL, hard work and requires discipline and careful planning but definitely worth it. Reach out if you need anything or even just to chat. It can feel overwhelming at times but you have the community here, and those you will study with for support. :)
  • I've just done my level 5 with ICS Learn, looking at options for level 7, I don't think I've come across MOL so will check them out! Thanks for sharing!
    Lorraine
  • In reply to Michelle:

Thanks Michelle, i might just take you up on that! lovely and reassuring to know there is support out there :)