Which provider?

Hi all,

Appreciate that this topic comes up often but I can't see many reviews for AVADO.. please could anyone advise on their experiences?

Happy to go with another provider but I noticed the free NUS card and it had me at HELLO.

Many thanks,

Jemma

• Hi - I went with Avado and I couldn't fault them. I found the tutors good, I always got a quick response and the virtual learning centre was well set out and clear. Hope that helps.
    Jess
  • Hi Jemma,
    I completed a CIPD Level 5 qualification through AVADO last year, and like Jessica I could not fault them at all. I would thoroughly recommend them.
    Fiona
  • Ditto to the other two!

My Level 5 was excellent, I did find there were 'querks' with the online software but once you knew how to deal with them they were fine (and let's face it, what software doesn't have 'querks'!). My daughter also did her level 3 through them and was very happy.
  • Hi Jemma, I've just completed Level 5 with DPG, and found the flexibility of their 100% online programme worked well for me, they do also offer blended learning which includes workshops. But would highly recommend them, I'm sure the NUS card comes with that too, there was a question on the DPG Community about it.

Good Luck with whoever you choose and enjoy the learning, it's definitely worth doing.
    Jacquie
  • In reply to Jacquie:

Hi Jacquie
    I am enrolled to start my Level 5 Diploma with DPG 1 April. I liked the fact it is mapped to the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management so 2 certificates for 1 as I have just completed my Level 3 Diploma in the same :)
  • Hi Jemma,
    I too did my CIPD with Avado. I liked the virtual learning campus and the web seminars that they host however I was a little disappointed at the end of my course that they seem to of forgotten that I had existed and after several months of nagging I have only just received my certification last week (I completed the course September). But I am sure that I am a little hiccup and overall they are pretty good!
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,
    Good luck with the programme, I loved it. The two personal facilitators are really great. Let me know how you get on :)
    Jacquie
  • Hi Jemma
    I completed my Level 5 last year with AVADO and they were great. The virtual campus is easy to navigate and contains lots of relevant material and the tutor was supportive and knowledgeable. Good luck with your studies!
  • Hi Jemma

Bit of a late reply but I completed by CIPD Level 3 and Level 5 with Cullen Scholefield and would highly recommend them if you haven't already signed up with another provider, I also got an NUS TOTUM card for student discount!

I completed both within a year as you can study at your own pace! Your tutor is also on hand all the time, you can email or direct message them which I found really useful.
  • You will get an NUS card with most providers, Check your local colleges though, often courses can be up to half the price of an online course, plus you have that direct tutor support