Advice on HR Qualifications

Hi

Having completed a business management degree a couple of years ago i am wondering if anyone might be able to advise me on what level or HR qualifications I could look at studying that might help me move into a HR role. 

I am working full time and have some HR related experience from voluntary employee representative position I hold within my company. 

Any advice would be grateful. 

• Choose either the CIPD Level 3, 5 or 7 based on what you feel is the most right for you at the time, your other commitments to balance with the course, fees you can pay and what level of study you wish to launch into and pitch yourself at, depending on your prior skills, qualifications and experience.
  • I opted for level 5 CIPD. I also have a Business Management degree, along with several years experience in HR. I have found it very beneficial. I hadn't written assignments for about 8 years, but once I had done the first one I began to get back in to it. I did find my degree helped a little as I had several HR modules in mine too.
    Hope that helps.
    Jess
  • In reply to Andre:

Thank you, i did my level 3 back in 2008
  • In reply to Jessica:

Thank you, I am hoping I might be able to do level 5 CIPD, i will look into it further.