Working in HR in Australia

Calling anyone who has done this or taken advantage of this and now in Australia,Flag au I have the following set of questions to ask:
(1) Once I complete the CIPD Level 7 in the UK, gain the Associate Membership and hence are qualified and eligible under your reciprocity scheme to apply for your Professional Membership, what does that actually entail and do I receive a membership card, pack and certificate in the post here in the UK?
(2) In terms of moving to work in HR in Australia, I understand that it does not give me any direct concessions as that depends on the immigration rules set by the Australian government and whether or not HR is on the national skills shortage list. However, would your membership make it any easier to get an HR role in Australia, as I currently work as and have several years experience as an HR Administrator in the UK?
(3) Do you have any fact sheet breakdowns and case study analysis that you can send to me of the current state of the HR jobs market in all of the Australian states and territories, and that of other British citizens who have taken advantage of this agreement and successfully relocated to work in HR in Australia?
(4) Although a slightly more delicate question to ask, if I did come to Australia and was competing directly with Australian candidates and residents for the HR jobs and was neck and neck in the interviews, is the default position that on the whole, Australian employers generally prefer to employ locals / their own people for the roles with AU qualifications and AU experience than an outsider?
(5) Is your Professional Membership also valid and can be used in New Zealand if I subsequently cannot get into Australia and / or the Australian HR market, or do they have their own and separate system there?
About This Website
AHRI.COM.AU
For HR practitioners and academics who have achieved the equivalent of Certified Practitioner and Academic status by attaining the Chartered MCIPD, Chartered FCIPD, Academic MCIPD or Academic FCIPD categories from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in the United Kingdom.