Qualified at Level 7 PG Diploma but missing a module

Afternoon All,

I am after some advice on the best way to progress my qualification path to become a member of the CIPD.

I completed my Post Graduate Diploma in HRM which also provided me with my CIPD qualification at student level.

I have completed all modules except the Employent Law which i now need to complete.

Has anyone got any advice on the best way i can study this module in isolation due to my exemptions for the other HR modules.

I am reached out to the Open University to enquire whether this is something they can offer, however does anyone have any other suggestions on how i complete this with details?

Thank you so much - any advice would be gratefully appreciated as i continue on my HR career path

• Sati

Your best bet is to go straight to the source of information and call CIPD Membership & qualifications enquiries on Tel: +44 (0)20 8612 6208. They will give you chapter and verse on what you actually need to do
  • ICS do individual modules, one of which is Employment Law
  • In reply to Keith:

Hi Keith- thank you for your reply.
    I have spoken to the CIPD team and they have advised that the missing module needs to be completed and i need to find a learning center which offers this module and also accepts my exemptions.
    My question really is around finding a suitable learning center which offers this module preferably via online learning to allow me to complete which i wanted suggestions/ advice for.
  • In reply to Cass Clothier:

Thanks Cass- i shall research them and contact to enquire for finer details. Thanks
  • In reply to Sati:

Hi Sati, MOL Learn do a Live Online Advanced CIPD course. They also accept exemptions, so if you register interest in the Advance Diploma (for example) you can then send your exemption to them and they will discount it down to the modules you require. I'll hopefully be doing the same shortly.