Level 7 Study Options

Hi all,

This is my first post here, and it looks like a welcoming and generous community - happy to be here.

I am looking to sign up for Level 7 Diploma program next week, and now trying to decide which provider to go with. I am leaning towards ICS Learn at the moment, and really curious to hear about other people's experiences. Mol seems like a decent option as well. I had a look through the previous threads but didn't see much around Level 7 diploma provider comparisons.

Many thanks,

Ceylan

• Hi Ceylan
    I am currently studying Level 7 with MOL and am only two modules away from completing. I signed up for the workshop delivered option, but have had one module which was delivered 100% over webinars, which I found quite difficult to engage with to be honest and the technology support is not quite there - for example, if you are relying on using an iPad, as I was, the platform doesn't support you to watch the recorded webinars back again, so you have to make sure you are able to log on and join the webinar when it's live.

It depends on your style of learning, but personally I've found the face to face workshops really helpful for getting to grips with the course content, and networking with fellow students and of course we can help each other with navigating the assignments and exams.

Overall, MOL have been mostly fine for me. I did hear bad reviews from colleagues who also studied with them but started earlier than I did, apparently their organisation skills left a lot to be desired and they planned module sequencing badly so one of my friends was trying to complete 3 assignments at once! Thankfully I haven't experienced that so it seems they've taken feedback on board and improved.

I hope this helps, if you have any more specific questions feel free to ask!