Level 5 Textbooks

I have previously raised a long post with lots of replies to Level 7 textbooks but thought I would start this afresh as now looking at a different level.

Whilst the Level 7 textbooks are useful, I wondered if anyone might have any Level 5 text books for sale (particularly the Core ones)? Also how useful have the Core ones been as I have seen mixed reviews!

Thanks.

• Hi Clare,

I had a number of text books to chose from when I did Level 5 in 2015 (finished in 2016) but I went with Human Resource Management at Work, by Marchington and Wilkinson as I felt it wasn't as academic as others recommended to me. I like the writing style of Marchington and Wilkinson, it is easy to follow and explained things comprehensively in a simple yet concise fashion. I don't require this book no longer so if you were interested in purchasing it then just let me know.

Regards, Carly
  • In reply to Carly:

This happens to be 1 of the few books I have managed to borrow off colleagues who have studied CIPD in the past. Thanks for the feedback and offer though.
  • Me again!  CIPD textbooks are like gold dust 2nd hand as they are either pretty much the same price as new or you just can't find them anywhere (online).

I've now bought 2 core text books new but thought I would ask again just in case anyone 'might' be or know someone who is selling these:

• D Farnham - HRM in Context: Stategy, Insights and Solutions
    • J.Kew and J.Stredwick - HRM in a business context
    • S. Taylor and C Woodhams - Human resource management : people and organisations.

Thanks.

• In reply to Carly:

Hi Is there any chance you happen to still have this book?
    Thanks
    Antonia