Exec. Level Mentoring Opportunity

Hi all,

I've recently began in my first Executive level role, as the Director of HR for Not for Profit / Local Authority Service.

As I'm operating at a strategic organisational level for the first time, I'm really keen to learn from others lived experience and to be mentored by someone who has already seen it all and got the T-Shirt (and the scars!). 

If there are any experienced (current or former) HR Executives in the community who may be willing to offer advice, a listening ear and constructive challenge to an Exec. level newbie as I learn and develop on the job, I'd really appreciate it if you could reach out to me for a chat.

My initial thinking is that I'd like to meet every 2-3 months. I'm based in North Hertfordshire, though naturally would be willing to undertake reasonable travel, either south into London and the surrounding areas, or north to say to Cambs. Alternatively, through the joys of tech, am more than happy to Skype etc. if anyone further afield would like to reach out.

With thanks and fingers crossed!

Michael

• Hi Michael I run the CIPD mentoring scheme fir Bedfordshire & Milton Keynes and we regularly get applications from Herts. this years cohort applications close on 18th Nov so if you email bedford@cipdbranch.co.uk we'll send you details and an application form. no charge- its a member benefit
  • In reply to Annabel:

Cool, thank you. I'll drop that inbox a line now and request the application form. Thanks :)