Returners programme at AECOM

Hi everyone,

I hope this is ok to post here and also the most appropriate place to post it.

I work for a company called AECOM and we are launching our first AECOM Returners programme partnering with an external company to provide a structured and supportive return to work programme for mid to senior level employees who have been out of the workplace for 2+ years.

More information on the programme can be found in this article . wrpn.womenreturners.com/.../

This is the direct link to the roles we have available. https://aecom.jobs/multiple-locations-gbr/aecom-returner-programme-2018-multiple-roles-locations/076AD8B62AAD4551B6B9AE249E269C94/job/

If you are interested please do get in touch and it would be great if you can share with your networks in case someone you know is interested.

Thanks

Claire

• Hi Claire

I'd often wondered about the organisation currently occupying the former County Courts building on Duke Street in Whitehaven, so one lives and learns!

Have always thought returners to the workplace a neglected but potentially most valuable source of scarce talent, so sincerely and heartily commend your initiative and wish it every possible success.