Seeking a dedicated mentor, HR internship role, or entry-level HR position

My name is Violeta. I completed my MBA in Human Resource Management at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, where I received an excellent score on my dissertation, "Leadership that Inspires Employees in the Post-Pandemic Workplace." This is my second master's degree.

I am aspiring to secure an HR internship role or an entry-level HR position. Therefore, I am seeking an early career opportunity with a dedicated mentor to explore HR and gain practical experience, allowing me to develop and progress in my career.

I have a strong background in customer service having worked in a customer-facing environment for around six years.

Additionally, I served as a Project Manager for the Communications Department at Lietuvos Energija (Ignitis Group), the Lithuanian Energy Group, for over four years. In this role, I worked closely with HR teams, providing support and assistance to ensure clear and effective communication. I was also responsible for analyzing information to provide meaningful insights to the team.

In summary, I am eager to learn, creative, proactive, and an active listener. My dedication to my job and willingness to listen and learn are among the most valuable contributions I can offer to my employer.

Any insights or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Violeta