Where's the best place to work as an HR professional in London?

I'm finishing off my CIPD Level 5 Diploma and due to have a baby this year. I currently work in a busy team at a small university as an HRA. It's a really long journey for me, so I'm thinking about my next steps after I return from materinty leave for the three compulsory months. I have a wish list for the type of place I'd like to work next and wondered if anyone had any suggestions please?

• Big team with the opportunity to progress and learn
  • Ideally in an environment that follows best-practice and strong working practices
  • Supportive, caring employer who really cares about all staff in the organisation
  • Passionate HR team with excellent leadership
  • Fun environment with people who love what they do
  • Central London, Bloomsbury, North London, West End

I know it's quite a long wish list, but I want to make sure I end up in a role I truly love, that I can really help people and where I can develop and grow. I'll have a strong foundation of two years in HR by then and my CIPD level 5, so hopefully I can go for advisor or officer.

Any ideas greatly welcome. TIA.

• I think that you ultimately have to go where you get a job offer from. You may wish to work for a certain employer in a certain location, but they may either not be currently recruiting, have any present vacancies, or even if they do and you secure an interview, may not take you afterwards.

You may choose an employer but they also decide whether or not they choose you, which is a collective management decision outside of your hands and direct control. One may like a certain role but can't force an employer to give them a certain role if they decide to go for another candidate.