Contracting in L&D

I would appreciate any insights or advice on how to find contract roles in L&D in London and SE England. I am particularly interested in a role where L&D is being transformed and additional skilled people are needed to support the project. I have enrolled for one of CIPD L&D courses and I would like to increase my experience while participating in the course. Salary is not my priority.

• Hi Kerry!

What skills do you have to help transform? You mentioned you're interested in helping to transform L&D teams. I'd recommend you connect with some L&D recruiters on Linked In (I'll have a look at my contacts for you and send you some names!). If you have digital design skills or have worked with implementing social learning platform or next gen learning I definitely have some contacts that could help.

I'd recommend you work out your day rate as some recruiters will ask for this; this link could help you: www.vmagroup.com/.../ bear in mind if you're on a day rate you have to take into account not getting paid for sick days/holidays etc.