Recruitment

I've learned that getting employed in the UK is more difficult and demanding, so I'd need some advice on how to stand out from the competition and be hired by the company.I have been applying the company since last 6 month and nothing is coming up as of now.

• Sunil, not sure what company you have been applying to but I had a very quick look at your LinkedIn page. It is a bit confusing, are you seeking a senior management HR role?

More broadly, I would contact and engage with your local CIPD branch or branches where you would like to work.
  • In reply to Steven :

HI steven though I have experienced of 5 years in Human resource field but getting one in UK as starter whether its apprenticeship or junior position its quit rigorous work. thank you that would be great for me. I would love to work near manchester or liverpool otherwise anywhere in UK.
  • In reply to Sunil:

If you want to work in Manchester or Liverpool then join the local CIPD branches and actively engage with them. There is a reasonable chance you could meet your next boss at the branch.