Case data

Hello

Its my first time on this forum so i am hopeful I may be able to gain some insight and would like to share my experience too.

I have a fairly new role in my organisation and am finding it a real challenge to gain any insight into comparable data in other companies. Essentially my team support managers with complex cases which can be either, conduct, attendance or performance cases. We also support grievances raised by our people, and aim to resolve them within selected timeframes.

What i am looking for is some one in a similar role to share very high level data on the number of cases they have and on average how long they take to resolve.

Anyone happy to share anything? I am willing to share my data and any other insight i can around our policies and processes if anyone is interested?

thank you in advance

Kristine

• Welcome Kristine

I think you are barking up the wrong tree
    You ought to get an audit of how effectively you deal with cases
  • Hello,
    Depending on your industry, there might be a membership organisation that could help with benchmarking data.
    E.g.: Local Government Association, Association of Colleges, Institute of Hospitality.
  • Welcome to the community Kristine.

Unfortunately information from other companies may mean nothing. After all, different companies may have different structures, procedures, policies different ways of organising/employing staff, different job descriptions and so on etc., You won't be comparing like with like will you?.