Recruitment system for a 280+ staff charity

Hi,

I work for a charity with 280+ staff with a growth planned in the next few years. Our recruitment is currently through the roof and we're looking for a recruitment system to give us back our time to do other things and take over the process from placing the advert potentially to shortlisting, including an online application for the candidates to complete.

Being a relatively small charity our budget is quite limited, so we can't go into a top-of-the-range thing, but we definitely need something to allow us to spend more time on other aspects of HR activities.

Can anyone recommend something from first hand experience? 

Thanks

• I've recently deployed a Jobs Go Public ATS and microsite here in the Falklands (www.jobs.gov.fk). It was not expensive, but is working well for us at the moment. The deployment process was a little frustrating (quite a few mistakes I needed to work with the supplier to fix), but we got there in the end.

As a charity, they might be a good option for you too as their main market is UK local authorities and they have a lot of other not-for-profit organisations as clients. You also get free advertising on their own jobs board, which could be good for your target audience - we've had some good candidates through that route. Indeed will index your jobs direct from the page too if you feed them the link, which can help get your jobs out to a wider audience at no extra cost.
  • In reply to Lesley:

Thank you Lesley, I'll have a look at that!
  • Hi Rosa,
    We use "Workable" they have different levels of functionality we have the basic level and find it works for us. It posts to our company website and 16 free UK job boards (indeed/linked in free) and its great. You can post to other job boards too (that are paid for) but we haven't used this feature. The level up from ours allows agencies to upload candidates directly (once you have given them access), but they have to email us and we upload them, we don't have that many active roles and we don't use many agencies, so this doesn't cause too much work for us.
    Hiring managers can log in leave feedback (there is a mobile app too), you have the recruitment pipeline so you can see how many candidates at each stage. all our hiring managers like to use it, they say it is user friendly and easy to use.
  • Hi Rasa

We've had fantastic customer service from Easyweb ATS.