CIPD Level 7 / Advanced Diploma - Providers

Hello,

I am looking to start working towards the new CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic Management (level 7). I have been in touch with a number of providers and wondered if anyone could share their experiences and recommend anyone?

I would prefer a more structured learning approach, therefore live workshops would be preferable. (in person workshops aren’t running at the moment)

Based on this I don’t think ICS Learn would be best for me and I am leaning towards MOL, Acacia Learning or DPG. I’d really like to hear about any experiences with these providers.

I am based in London, if that helps at all!

Thanks,

Yasmin

• Hi Yasmin. If you are still looking, contact Chrysos HR in Doncaster.
  • Hi Yasmin, 

Hope all good. I completed the Level 5 with DPG a couple of years ago - they were really good - helpful, and the tutors were responsive.

I'm also now looking at Level 7 providers and not sure which of the 3 (MOL, DPG or Acacia) to go with.. 

Please let me know if you've made your decision and if so, reason for your choice!

Thanks,

Sean

• Look at we-are-hr.com. Excellent provider based in London.
  • Hello Yasmin,
    I am looking for a providers as well to enroll for the CIPD level 7. which provider did you chose and how is your experience so far?
    thanks
    Sirwan