HR Inform Croner cancellation

Hi 

I am going through the process of cancelling my HR Inform membership. From their online terms and conditions my understanding is that I need to give 30 days notice from my renewal date. Unless I read that incorrectly.

My concern is that no where on the Inform portal can I find what month I first started. This was a few years back now so I really can't remember. I've sent them an email this afternoon.  I'm just wondering if I am likely to have any issues with cancelling? Hopefully not, but I can't see how people can cancel 30 days before, when their portal doesn't tell people a start month.

• In reply to David:

Thank you.

Interesting read ....

• When I signed up I noticed the cancellation clause and contacted them saying I wasn't happy to go ahead because of it. They have arranged to set up reminders for me, email reminders and diary appointments made to both me and our finance officer to confirm I want to renew for next year/remind me if I need to cancel. 

So probably not relevant to you, but if anyone else is worried it's worth talking to them about it. We'll see if they actually do send out the reminders, but I have that in writing now.

• In reply to Rosie :

That is helpful, thank you. It's good to know they are admitting issues in their systems, if I have any problems with cancelling.