Scenario regarding high turnover levels, sickness absence...

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying Midsummer. I need your opinions and advice on the following Scenario regarding my interview. Your expert opinion, and advice, will improve my current presentation and will help me to provide an effective solution.

BIG THANK YOU in advance, really appreciate your time.

Scenario - An annual audit has identified the following issues in XYZ (healthcare) organization.

*High turnover levels

*Sickness absence level

*Capability issue

*Several grievances of bullying and harassment issues

A manager has threatened to resign but the team is already under resourced.

Please inform the interview panel how you would explore this scenario, and what strategies you would implement to improve the main issues identified.

Please fire your suggestions.

Many Thanks.

Regards.

• We won't do your homework for you, Sachin. However, we will offer our opinions on *your* answer if you would like to share it with us.

So do the work, formulate an answer and share it with the forum and we'll happily offer alternative perspectives and point out anything you may have missed.

In the spirit of helpfulness, let me ask you a question in return: is this really, actually, an HR issue?
  • In reply to Robey:

Hi Robey

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your comment and time! however I am feeling it had  demotivated my spirit already by judging me ,that I don't know the answers. Just to let you know, I did my master's in Human Resource management from one of the good university, plus I have been working in HR nearly 6/7 years now. Sorry to say that after reading your comment, it has already damaged my level has confidence level. One of the senior CIPD member suggested me to post me on this forum now i will l delete this post soon and I will probably never ask any advice or suggestions on CIPD discussion forum.

Thanks.

Regards.

• In reply to Sachin:

really appreciate your time.

Sounds like you don't appreciate my time at all.
  • In reply to Sachin:

At risk of sticking my foot in it, I think you may have misunderstood Robey's comment, Sachin. I don't think it was meant to be implied that you don't know the answers, more that this is a forum for discussion and to best help answer your question it'd be helpful to know what your response to your scenario would be and then see if we can add or build upon it.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

6 Jul, 2022 09:07

In reply to Sachin:

Hi Sachin, and I would like to say you're very welcome here y/our Community.

The advice here is similar to what we ask students to tink about before posting to these forums - really so that colleagues can direct their advice in a more focused way to help you.