Extra bank holiday 2022

Hi all, Just wondering what other employers are offering next year in terms of holidays with the extra bank holidays for the queen’s jubilee? Our contract is 30 days including bank holidays and Christmas shutdown, therefore we offer an additional 2 days to the legal minimum. We just want to know what other companies are offering, whether they are giving an additional day or taking this day off their annual entitlement? Thanks

• Our contracts state 8 bank holidays and names the 8 bank holidays but we have decided to give it as an extra day off. We have one employee who is not due to work that day so they have been given it onto their entitlement to take on another day.
  • In reply to Helen:

Helen, would you be able/willing to share your FAQ's with me in the name of efficiency? :-)
  • Hi Lorraine, not ignoring you and happy to share my FAQS but currently struggling with Covid and how to upload to the app....as soon as I feel better and/or can attach and send I will do so.
  • In reply to Helen:

Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!!
    There's no rush!
    I can message you separately on here if easier but please, no rush!
    Thanks!
  • I keep getting an error message when I try to message privately but hopefully have made contact through LinkedIn and sent you the doc.