In need of a HRIS for UK and Europe

Hello,

I am looking for some help and suggestions.

I have recently joined a company that doesn't currently have a HRIS in place and I am looking for something that would work with both the UK and Europe for around 170 employees (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands)

Any suggestions are extremely welcomed.

Many Thanks

Laura 

• I am implementing Bamboohr and think it can be used for worldwide based companies
  • Personio is a EU system that works in the uk
  • We're using Cezanne on Demand. We have about 200 employees around the world, including UK, Spain, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. It's a fairly robust system at a good price, and they have great support people.
  • We use CezanneHR with UK, European and US employees. I’ve always found the support team very helpful!
  • Hi Laura,
    I´m from Sweden and work at a world wide company who use Cezanne as our HR tool. It works just fine in both EU, UK and US. You have personal details, employment and deployment details and also you can work with absences and time reporting. A good worldwide system were the employees can have their own login to be able to update personal information and submit absences and presence.

Brg
    Rebecka