Self introduction - L5 Associate Diploma in People Management

A big hello to everyone! I have just started studying and still feeling excited, curious and as energetic as my work-home-study life will allow. I look forward to engaging with many of you in this community, and asking plenty of questions!! Very grateful to be here and e-meet you all.
  • Hi Princess
    Welcome to our learning community! We are so excited to have you here and we know you will fit right in. Studying can be hard, but we are here to support you every step of the way. We are looking forward to hearing your insightful questions and engaging with you.

It is wonderful that you are feeling excited, curious and energetic about your studies. Your enthusiasm is contagious and we know that you will have a great journey ahead of you. So don't forget to enjoy the process and reward yourself for all your hard work.

If you ever need help or advice, please don't hesitate to ask. The members of our learning community are here to help and support each other.

We look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you blossom in your studies.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

7 Feb, 2023 09:33

In reply to Mike:

Mike... what a lovely welcome.

Princess... a welcome from me, too.
  • Wow! Mike, I feel I am in the right place. Thank you kindly.

I did not receive a notification of your comment so I will need to look into that - I do not want to miss out.

Thank you, Steve.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

9 Feb, 2023 20:35

In reply to Princess:

I checked your settings and you should have received a notification. I'll message you to double-check your email address.
  • I received a notification! Thank you. Nothing to my email yet.