CIPD Level 5-5CHR

Hi all, I am currently studying 5 CHR and have hit a mental block. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks Pam
  • Hi Pam, I have recently completed this module. If you request to connect with me through the forum I can attempt to answer any questions you may have.
  • Hi Gemma, that would be great. How do I request to connect with you?
  • In reply to Gemma:

Hi Gemma,

Might you be able to assist me too- I have got stuck with CHR in particular on key stages of strategy formulation and implementation?
    Any advice on the module will be much appreciated!
    Thanks.

Nat
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

30 Oct, 2020 12:30

Hi Pamela,

I recently archived a huge thread about this. I wanted to protect Lisa who had gone above and beyond what should be expected of any community member to support others.

But... not sure if Lisa can provide any quick bullet point tips? 

• In reply to Steve Bridger:

Thanks Steve. Always happy to help if I can.

Natalia, regarding strategy formation and implementation, you may want to look at Johnson and Scholes (2006). You could also take a look at the Mintzberg and Waters (1985) model.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Lisa
  • In reply to Lisa:

Hi Lisa,

Thanks. I think I have to concentrate on just one of the theories as there are too many opinions and I struggle to put it all together.

N
  • In reply to Natalia:

The assignment brief should specify how many models/examples you need to give. If I recall correctly, I had to give more than one?

Lisa