Research on CIPD Qualifications and Soft Skills!

Mega Mega Seeking HR professionals for a research project on the importance of soft skills in today’s complex, uncertain, and competitive business environment! Mega Mega As part of my Master’s degree in Human Resource Management at the University of Sussex, I am conducting a research project on the differences in soft skills between HR professionals. I am particularly focused on identifying any potential impact of courses that are focused on soft skill development and accredited by the CIPD. All HR professionals, regardless of qualifications, are invited to take part in this project. This study, designed in partnership with the soft skills company Clevry, involves an acclaimed industry-specific personality questionnaire based on job analysis of the HR professional. It would be much appreciated if you could spare approximately 10 minutes to complete this personality questionnaire. On completion of the questionnaire, you will receive a detailed personal feedback report by email based on your personality in the workplace with feedback regarding your development, work styles, and career choices! Click on the followin to read more and partake in the research project: https://lnkd.in/d8Ti4cEY Your participation would be greatly appreciated! Please feel free to share this post with anyone who may be able to help!