HR inform, Xpert HR or....

Hi all I am looking for a support platform and wondering your opinions on HR Inform, Xpert HR, or something else. Does anyone know the price of Xpert HR? I appreciate any help you can provide. Chris
  • I have received some info about HR inform. It looks like a great resource bit quite expensive and long term commitments. 5-year signup. Difficult to cancel. I have requested info for Xpert HR. But if anyone has any info that would be great. I have to self-fund so HR inform is looking a bit i out of reach.
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

6 Aug, 2023 07:25

Hi Chris - there are some reviews here of the HR-inform service that may be of interest...

www.feefo.com/.../hr-inform

• In reply to Chris:

Self funding a HR system sounds a little unusual, what are you going to use it for?
  • Thanks Steve.
  • Hi Steven, We are an SME that relies on an external HR department. The powers that be want to do more in-house. I feel something like this would help, unfortunately, they don't want to fund so im pondering self-funding as I feel it would be a big benefit.
  • In reply to Chris:

I have used Xpert HR for a few years. Its a great resource, but I am not sure I would self fund it. I think its a useful back up, and for the occasional unusual document etc. But unless just starting out a lot of good information is out there for free