Level 5 Diploma in HRM- urgent need for help!!

After having to resubmit my assessment in the first unit I am very nervous about the next units. If anyone had any useful guides or could help in any way I would be very grateful!
  • I need some help! I am an Irishman working in the UK at the minute, front of house manager within a hotel chain. I have been doing lots of internal recruiting lately, and dealing with many aspects of employee life. Starters/leavers/disciplinary things like that.

Well, I got a real taste for it. And I want to pursue it now fully as a career, my question is. Where do I start! I see such conflicting advice online. I have a degree, in Biology, its near four years old now, and I have literally done nothing with it.

So, Do I start into a CIPD level 5/6/7? Or, start fresh and get myself another bachelor degree in HR.

Thanks so much folks, ANY advice would be great!
  • I need some help! I am an Irishman working in the UK at the minute, front of house manager within a hotel chain. I have been doing lots of internal recruiting lately, and dealing with many aspects of employee life. Starters/leavers/disciplinary things like that.

Well, I got a real taste for it. And I want to pursue it now fully as a career, my question is. Where do I start! I see such conflicting advice online. I have a degree, in Biology, its near four years old now, and I have literally done nothing with it.

So, Do I start into a CIPD level 5/6/7? Or, start fresh and get myself another bachelor degree in HR.

Thanks so much folks, ANY advice would be great!
  • In reply to Sylus:

Sylus, I recommend you get in touch with some providers and ask them for guidance. They will be able to help you decide what level is right for you. I imagine it will be level 3 or 5. I went straight to 5 (as I had a MSc already - in Genetics so it's definitely possible to come in from this kind of degree).