IT system needed to alert HR when employee sickness reaches certain amount

Hello,

I wondered if anyone was aware of a system that they could recommend that alerts HR when an employee's sickness reaches a certain level. At the moment we use Rotacloud and line managers input individual employees sickness days. I as the HR Manager rely on them to alert me when there is a concern, however this is inconsistent between managers so we are now looking for a fairer system as the company has significantly grown in the last few years. 

Many thanks,

Rie

• Hi Rie, my company uses PeopleHR which allows for hundreds of automations ("Ripples") -- hard to say whether that would be appropriate for you without knowing your size though.

Does Rotacloud not allow you to create automated alerts at all? I assume you have contacted customer service for help. You could ask them about integrations or speak to your IT dept. Had a quick look at this page rotacloud.com/.../ -- you can do lots of things with Zapier for example. If nothing else works and the org is small enough, I would just pull a weekly report to keep an eye on the numbers.

Good luck and I hope you find a solution.