Oxford Brookes university

Hi All,

Just want to check if anyone did a HR Management course in Oxford Brookes university. If yes, i would like to hear about your experience and how did you find the programme they offer.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi and welcome Aleksandra

For what it may be worth and in case you haven’t already looked it up, what seems to on this institution’s most recent inspection ( albeit several years ago ) was positive

www.qaa.ac.uk/.../Oxford-Brookes-University

Of course all this is a ‘macro’ view and doesn’t focus in on specific faculties and course programmes, but there’s usually a broad correlation and if you or others have concerns about the quality of this university’s provision, this QA Body might be worth notifying.
  • In reply to David:

PS

All of the former Polytechnics such as Oxford Brookes have had to prove themselves to those old fogies / academic snobs who once derided them as merely pretentiously-rebadged mediocre technical colleges and not ‘proper’ universities at all . But many, including Oxford Brookes, seem to have proved them very wrong indeed - eg Northumbria Uni (Newcastle Poly); Uni of Central Lancashire (Preston Poly) and Uni of Westminster (Regent Street / Central London Poly)
  • Hi Aleksandra, I did this exact course and I would recommend it. The dissertation was the hardest bit but I think that's the same with any provider!
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

20 Mar, 2019 13:20

In reply to Ellie:

Always great to get such direct experience. Thanks, Ellie