ATS for small to medium size business

Hi All, 

I am currently looking into implementing an ATS at the company I am working for. At the moment we don't use any software at all. Our business have about 200 employees and is growing rapidly. 

I just wanted to ask for suggestions? any particular systems you have used and have good things to share about it? 

Greatly appreciate your input. 

Gosia Smoszynska 

• Welcome to the communities

Quite often the same or similar questions come up so its always worth doing a quick search.

In terms of this one various ATS have been recommended over time including Easyweb , jobs go public ,engage  and many others

• In reply to Keith:

Hi,

Thanks for such a prompt response and the recommendations. I will keep this in mind for the future!
  • Does your company currently have an HRIS? With 200+ employees, I would consider this to be a near-essential and many HRISs come with an optional ATS module that can be a more cost-effective solution than running separate ATS and HRIS.

We currently run breatheHR as our HRIS and they have a pretty basic ATS module for that platform at a very competitive price. I've not used it yet, but am going to give it a run as soon as we have our next recruitment campaign.
  • In reply to Robey:

I don't know if this still applies now they have their own module but BreatheHR users used to get a 50% discount on Easyweb Recruit.