CIPD Diversity Calendar 2019

Hello

Is there a date that the new calendar will be released? 

Thanks

Phil

• I have never received a calendar from the CIPD. Is this something that is posted out, or something that we can order? It not something that I have heard of.
  • In reply to Stephanie :

Its an online resource (I believe) showing all the major religious festivals for the main groups to enable planning
  • Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

12 Dec, 2018 15:06

Hi we've had several enquiries about the 2019 calendar! Last year's is here: www.cipd.co.uk/.../calendar
    We purchase the rights to use the content from an organisation called Diversiton. This is an added perk for our members, but we do decide each year whether to buy it again. My understanding is we are buying it again but I need to find out for you when it will be available.
  • In reply to Johanna:

Thanks Johanna

I think it would a fabulous idea to renew it for 2019. I have a feeling that diversity and inclusion is going to be a hot topic for next year, amongst other things...not mentioning the B word.

• Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

14 Dec, 2018 14:01

In reply to Phil:

The good news is Phil we are renewing it. Just waiting for the file to be sent over and then we can upload to the site. I'll let you know on this thread when it's ready.  

• Johanna

| 0 Posts

CIPD Staff

19 Dec, 2018 13:53

In reply to Phil:

it's here! 

• In reply to Johanna:

you're Ace!