Some free 360 feedback surveys - BH or SO postcode areas

I run a company that administers 360-degree feedback surveys. I'm looking to train a member of staff in the survey process, from design of the instrument through to facilitation of the feedback and development of an action plan.

I'm hoping that there is an organisation that would like to take advantage of 5 free surveys for five employees: we provide the full service and your 5 employees get a development tool for their career development benefits.

If this is of interest to you, and you are based within 30 miles of Poole, Dorset, please Private Message me and we'll take it from there, ideally starting as early as possible in 2019.

There are no charges and no obligations; it will provide a member of our team with a supported and real life training opportunity.

• Hi Harvey,
    My Company is based in Poole however we do already have a robust 360 process in place. If you are happy to connect with me on Linkedin (if you have it) I would be happy to ask some colleagues in the area on your behalf.
  • In reply to Hannah:

H Harvey,

That will be great. I'm having problems with LinkedIn. If you could give me a call on 240148 that would be really helpful.

Kind regards

Harvey
  • Hi Harvey, lovely to read another post from you, hope all is as well as could be expected.