BambooHR - how to deal with European leave

Dear Community, 

In my organization, we are currently in the process of implementing BambooHR and I was hoping someone here might have experience with it. 

As it is largely US-oriented system, the leave rules for European locations differ vastly from what is programmed by default. How were you able to overcome it? Were the programmers at Bamboo able to assist or your had to enter balances manually? 

On a separate topic, it would be great to know as well if someone has had to use it in more than one country and if it is customizable enough to handle payroll. Perhaps, this is too far fetched but if someone has experience with it in Luxembourg, please do contact me as the knowledge would be invaluable. 

Many thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Sofia

• Sofia - have you asked your supplier to put you in contact with other companies that have used the system in the way you describe? If there are any, your supplier should know and should be able to give you contact names and details so you can to talk to these companies. If they can't, then that indicates to me that they have no experience in doing what you want.