HR Software / Systems - Design and Manufacturing

Afternoon All!

I have recently started to work for a small manufacturing and design organisation - approx 60 staff. We are in need of an HR System to manage HR related data and to provided management data to inform business decisions. Having not worked in this sector before can anyone give any recommendations / insights on this? Having researched HR systems many years ago I know there are a huge number out there all promising the earth! Any practical advice or help appreciated.

Thanks

Olivia

• Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

5 Mar, 2018 14:41

I really am going to have to do some curation work to pull together all these HR system-related threads.
  • I'd recommend starting by deciding exactly what you need a HR system to do - do you need it to run payroll, allow employees and managers to do tasks like holiday booking and absence recording, do you want it to do performance management, manage learning and development, do recruitment? Once you know what you need and want, you can then start narrowing down that wide range of systems to ones that offer what you're looking for. Think of it as a recruitment process for a new system rather than a new employee. ;-)

Jackie
  • Steve Bridger

| 0 Posts

Community Manager

6 Mar, 2018 11:12

In reply to Jacqueline:

Nice one, Jackie :)