Leadership & management feedback

I hope you are able to help me.

I am looking for recommendations for an objective external company who can survey our 54 staff in respect of their views on the leadership and management of our company and report back with trends and recommendations.  We conduct an annual in-house employee engagement survey and the results are positive but we want to drill down further into what staff think about our leaders and managers.

Any help or recommendations would be appreciated. I’ve looked online and can find lots of companies who can sell me the software to do it myself but I want something where the responses are reviewed independently from us.

Regards,

Jenny

• For a company if 54, with a HR presence and positive engagement results this seems a little like over kill to me. But it’s your money.

I think your best bet is a local HR consultant. Your challenge is with such a small sample size it can be challenging to drill down too far. So an independent consultant may be most cost effective solution

Where are you based?
  • If you use the Great Place To Work survey, they will analyses and feed back the results for you and they are widely recognised, but I agree with Keith. You have an organisation where each person is 2% of your population if you get 100% response and all your preliminary research suggests there isn't a problem. What is your objective here? Do you suspect there is a problem people are not disclosing? If so, there's no guarantee people will be any more honest in another survey. With a small population, people will worry about your ability to work out who said what even with an external body analysing the results.
  • Hi Jenny, I am a Business Psychologist and HR Consultant and I have created a number of bespoke and independent surveys for businesses such as M&S. I realise your post was a while ago, however if you are looking for a survey with a statistical analysis and recommendations report and tools to present the findings back to the business, do let me know as I would be happy to help.