Dissertation help - the role of HR in the modern workplace

Hello all, you wonderful CIPD members!

I am a third-year student currently studying Human Resource management. For my dissertation I am looking into the role HR practitioners have in the modern workplace and whether contemporary trends are affecting this. I am in need of HR practitioners (at any level) based in the midlands to complete a short questionnaire to help me investigate this. 

If anyone could take 10 minutes out of their day, I would really appreciate the help.

Here s the link if you wish to participate: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=48B4T1DS3027HBXTFFaXzNWx17E_-_BAmK775h5n1AhUQ1NGU0pNRkRGOTU0NDYyWUpDVDk3UU9ITy4u

It can be completed on either a computer or mobile.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you have a good day!

• Megan, welcome to the communities - theres no need to post the same question in different sections of the forum though.

On your questionaire, I noticed you ask for where people are based in the midlands. That instantly excludes all those who may answer and live/work elsewhere.
    Q3, you can only click one answer even though more than one answer is or maybe, correct
    Q4 + = it took some time to work out that you shuffle the answers by moving them about with a mouse rather than assign a number order or whatever to them. The harder the participant has to work or guess how things are done the less likely they are to complete it.

David.
  • In reply to David Perry:

Hi David, thank you for your help! I have made changes and no longer require practitioners solely from the midlands so feel free to complete if you wish! Here is the link to the new questionnaire: forms.office.com/.../ResponsePage.aspx