How culture influences work values, decisions and behaviours

Hi all,

I currently work as a People Manager and I am doing a research that investigates the influence of UK subcultures on work-related ethical values, behaviours and decisions. This study is based on an argument of one national culture in a multicultural context like the UK. Culture is said to guide our beliefs and behaviours. However, in a multicultural context which culture guides the beliefs and behaviours of the citizens? The UK is made up of four countries who possibly share culturally distinct similarities and differences. Hence, it will be interesting to find out how these influence work values, behaviours and decisions. The hope is that the findings from the study will help impact management practices in the UK. To make a reliable inference, I would need a substantial sample size across England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland. I was hoping if community members will be kind enough to help the research by clicking on this link (or copy and paste it in your browser) to fill the questionnaire anonymously: https://bournemouthbusiness.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jWVX91VLB2PEuq  (Kindly indicate if you would be interested in the findings).

With gratitude

Dola